Saturday, September 19, 2009

I have less time spending in blogging as well as sleeping like a normal person does. As what I experiencing, beta year is tiring and all the time busy up with those assignments, presentations and exams. When those things are settled, final exam is around the corner and I don't have much time to prepare for it-yeah have to burn midnight oil again. I start to ask myself, how would it is when move up to Gamma and Delta year. I am not dare to imagine since now it's only the starting point in my journey. I am hoping the coming trip would be on tomorrow!!

In order to comfort myself, going back home is really the best choice ever. I don't know since when I would have this so-urge-feeling to be at home. Everything seem so comfortable at home =)

.........................................................................................................................................................

requested to post our-TM gang-steambot-gathering-photo.

mamic chicken. taste not bad.


qing, me, hui lee.

ng wai leung, chee kai

hui lee, ngee, henry, me, qing

hui lee, me, ck, ngee, qing

seng, hui lee
someone is acting tall =p

thiam, hui lee
he memang tall one haha.

chee kai, hui lee, seow

wai lam, hui lee

henry, boh chun, hui lee, seng

hui lee, me

henry, boh chun
this picture seems wierd wierd one.

they enjoy the food so much
you can sense their satisfaction of food.


*us*





0 comments:

Project Alpha Video