Friday, September 4, 2009

Hahahahahaha. I wish to start everything with a laughter especially before facing any obstacles in my journey and of course if can I wish to end everything with a laughter too. Hope everyone of you could make it too =) I have been in cyberjaya nearly a semester, time passes so fast huh? I cannot say that I am 100% adapt myself here because suddenly my routine life has a big change, and my life now can be described with a word - MESSY. BUT and there is always a BUT in our life, I am HAPPY here and I would make myself and for sure the people around me as happy as I could. This might be the turning point in my life, mentally and physically. Midterm finally ended and Final gonna start soon. Wish everyone and myself luck haha. We can make it yeah^^v

Day after day, we know each other deeper. In the beginning, we try to hide our real personalities and characteristics. In the other word, we try our best to give people our best impression by hiding our bad personalities and characteristics and OF COURSE 100% reveal our best side when get to know someone. Agree?? I wonder, why don't we be who we are and show who we are at the very first time? Is it because that's a way how human protect themselves? Hahaha, a very good question what I only know to question but cannot figure out the answer.

LOVE. I could understand why two person cannot be together if it is an one-side-love. But, why when you love him and he loves you, there is still a barrier within. I have a question, will you choose the one who you love or the one can bring you happiness?? If the one you love cannot give you happiness, would you still couple with him/her?? Or if the one you love can give you happiness but doesn't love you?? Hahahaha, complicated. I wonder, why human like to complicate things but why don't simplify it? We should think simpler so that brain cells won't die so fast.


3 comments:

Keyi said...

Hahah your post made me think a lot lol..
There'll always be barriers what, love can help you overcome barriers, but not to extinguish their existence. If life's so simple and easy, what's the point of living anyway? Hahah, then we wont know what is simple or complicated, or what is happy or sadness anymore lol. Hahah.
The one you love of course can bring you happiness, it just depends on how much you wanted from him for you to be happy, his love? Or his happiness? Even if you're not with him, seeing him happy, you'll also be right? Its just the way you perceived it to be lohh.
And the one we love doesn't mean that its the one we should be together with, isnt it.
The thing is, can you bring them happiness, if you cant, then can they bring you happiness instead, when they're not happy? Hahah too deep =x

书韵 said...

Hahaha. I can sense that my post let you think a lot based on ur comment length =p Eeee. I agree with you. But, what I said is, why don't we simplify things instead of making things complicated. Hahaha. I feel it's too deep jugak =X

Gystorm said...

'I wonder, why don't we be who we are and show who we are at the very first time?'

Cannot... Trust me... My life here started out badly cause I show them who I really am... Everyone has their flaws... and when we first know a person... we expect to see them in the best... so if we see someone in a bad character for the first time... we expect that person can only get worse... We need to show the best side first... then understand each other... and as we understand each other... we will know about each other flaws... and because we understand... we accept those flaws... if we see the flaws without understanding... it would like sending a man to prison without trial... and i assure you... no one really bothers to understand anyone new and gives them a bad first impression...

'will you choose the one who you love or the one can bring you happiness??'

The one loves and loved will certainly bring happiness regardless of what barriers... But the question should be more of.. what is love??? how do you define happiness??? if you can answer this two... and if they complement each other... the barriers can definately be overcomed... Another question would be sacrifices... what do you value more and what are you willing to give up??? In this economical world... oppurtunity cost will surely exist...

'why human like to complicate things but why don't simplify it?'

Humans are lazy by nature... and because we are lazy... we refuse to calculate everything at the same time... to produce a simple thing... and prefer to think in small bits... and thus lead to complicated stuff... In short... it is complicated to make things simple... and simple to keep things complicated...

HAHA... sorry a... spam you so much... haha... I see that you have discovered your inner philosopher and unveiled your potential... haha... Jia you jia you... hahas... My 'inner philosopher' couldn't resist replying... Oh no... I start talking rubbish liao...

Project Alpha Video