Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I don't know what to write. I cannot fall sleep. I have been fighting for final these days and today finally finish the third paper-3 more to go!! Impact of exam : lack of sleep, eat irregularly, outdated in movies and dramas, stress, tension, nervous etc. It's the first time having 5 subjects in a week and I know, I am not prepared well. How much effort paid, how much is the result. I tell myself not to expect much. But, I am worried. At the same time, I hope there's someone to bring me away from this so-cruel-exam =(


Unbelievable, I think I can sleep now. Nite.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

shu yun, dont worry okay, i wish you best luck for finals ! :)

wen pey said...

luckily u can sleep now then u can only start to dream that someone bring u away from the so-cruel-exam. dun be so nervous and stress, it is only an exam.and i,believe that u will all pass.remember to eat.good nite and good luck.

Project Alpha Video