Sunday, October 25, 2009

Two weeks ended. I don't feel want to let go....my holiday T.T Anyway, I have fully utilized my two weeks holiday I think =) I went for a trip (hmm, should is few trips) in the first week. I went to Ipoh, Sungai Petani, Langkawi, Penang and Seremban. Hahahaha. Don't think I am crazy, this trip I have waited for so so so long especially during exam time. Well, because of this trips I have brought lot of troubles to my friends. Thanks my roommate and her bf for giving me a ride to TM!! Although it is not purposely but just passing by and drop me at TM, because of that I have escaped from taking bus and most important is, I can get the phone I want and start my trip smoothly, THANKS!! Next, my friend was coming to take me from TM to Ipoh but at the moment I was still in cyberjaya and at last they finally postponed the their time by shopping or eating around, I guess. Because of that, I have escaped from taking bus to Ipoh, THANKS!! Then, the hotels and transports things for the trips were all being prepared. You all are so nice, THANKS!! Last but not least, thanks a senior and also my ex-roommate especially her parent a lot when in Seremban =] I know, friend need not always say thanks but I thanks because I appreciate.

Hmmm, I seldom and rarely touch computer in the second week (I wonder, did anyone notice??)
I actually,....... can survive without computer hahaha. Why?? I am trying to get rid of the vampire life and I think I am halfly success but still need some times. I only could say, I would try my best. I am trying to give some freedom between myself and also the internet world LOL. But but but, a thing I cannot give up is MOVIE.

Finally holiday officially ended. Second Semester of Beta year is going to start and result is going to released on 29th October. MMU said, they wouldn't release the pass/fail subjects to students starting from this semester but only will straight release the cgpa of the semester. whatheflower~~

Therefore, I hereby wish and bless everyone of my friend get what they expected. Specially for BFE, I hope everyone of us can move to the new semester together!! I do hope.

I am growing up again during this two weeks. I hope to change, at least not being the one who always being bullied. I do know I am too innocent sometime, only that I choose to be innocent. Some of you might think this is stupid or weak, but that is also the reason why I am happier than you are. But, I don't willing to be bullied because I know it's my responsibility to protect myself, not everyone else do.

I am headache-ing about a thing. A thing that I never can do well. But, I don't know how to express out, and who should I express to. If you have younger siblings then you might can help me.


p/s : Happy Belated Birthday to Liyana Hassan =)




0 comments:

Project Alpha Video