Friday, August 21, 2009

There were so much going during these not-blogging-days.
- went to Malacca on 10/7 - 12/7 to celebrate my ex-roommate's birthday =) and also met my other housemates and friends.
- went to Tenji on 25/7. I could conclude that the food in Jogoya was much more variety and delicious.
- midterm exam.
- a boring yet peaceful midterm break.
- attended pohlin's convocation on 10/8.
- a terrible maths exam on 12/8 (paper was tensed up T_T), went to Malacca for a dinner yet they brought me go eat "something terrible-horrible-cruel" :S
- malaysian studies drama presentation on 17/8.


I have some feelings that don't know how to describe. I found that friends are end up with teasing around. I don't mind to tease but sometime, we have to tease wisely right? Another thing, ACTUALLY it's hurt when your friend doesn't appreciate your concern towards her/him. LOL. I just want to say, I am not perfect in doing everything. I might be a failure to be a 100% girl like what most guys admire. I might be a failure in cooking. I might be a failure in something else. However, I have my own thinking, own principle and own style to be ME myself. So, I don't think the word "FAILURE" should be came out from your mouth to judge on me. Although I am not an easy angry people, at least it does hurt me for that moment.

0 comments:

Project Alpha Video