Sunday, July 5, 2009

3/7/09 went to Midvalley. Mega Sales available now!! Not really got enough time to shopping so don't have buy any clothes and also beg T_T Never mind, next next week who want to go with me again?? XD Time is not enough because we have booked movie tickets - Ice Age 3. Damn funny one. Hahaha. But without a person to crazy laugh with me. Loke Vancas~ Where are you that time?? :S Ohya, I accidentally met Mun Yee and Liyana there. What a surprise. They do surprise me. The feeling is like, shocked, exciting and you don't know what else to say except laugh no-stop there, can't be described by words. Sadly, I just met them for a while. Hope next time gathering I can be there. Miss you all =) Somemore, I saw my dream car there with a pretty gal beside. Hope I can own it one day hehe XD

*Tada* My dream car.
Do I have that ability to own it one day?
Owh yea, I believe I can =) Money is my target^^v

1 comments:

angelis_90 said...

hey, went for shopping din find me la? Din come subang find me also. Sob Sob...

Project Alpha Video