Saturday, June 6, 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you ever seen an approximately 15cm long lizard?? It is not kidding mannnn. I can't shout as now is late midnight, but I have to shout it out somewhere if not I will get internal bleeding soon >< I am watching movie then I see a thing is moving on the wall. It is a GIANT size lizard. How dare is it appear in front of me. I am thinking, is it my house provide it many delicious food until it can be so huge. By the way, today totally I have seen three lizards in my house. I wonder since when my house become hostel for lizard :S


WHO CAN SAVE ME???? T_T

2 comments:

wen pey said...

muz remember.
lizard can move on the floor not only wall~
so..be careful~ XD
good luck:)

不成熟的“我” said...

you should catch it and give it as holiday present for sue yin la xD

Project Alpha Video