Monday, June 15, 2009

My new house in cyberia, A2-7-7, It's really very big difference with previous house. 8 person in previous house but now only 4 person in a house (more accurate should is 3 person for the first semester). Hmmm, cannot deny sure will not used to it, but so far so good la XD

Yesterday night was rolling over and over on my bed. Having insomnia, 12am went for bed but keep waking up at 1am, 2am....8am, 9am!! Owh yea, finally reached the time to prepare for today 11am class. I also don't know why am I having insomina, because of new environment? or sleep alone? or too excited? LOL. If I was in Malacca, 11am class I would wake up on 10.30am. So big difference huh?? Hahaha, today is the first day ma so have to include the probability of getting lost in campus. Huh, the campus is really big (for me la), big until I don't know where is my location in the campus >< Not only the campus big, the place I stay, cyberia also very big. It's really headache for a really damn-poor-direction-people T_T every building seem the same aduiiii. Today is the first day in mmu cyber. Feeling?? I can't imagine how I walk from cyberia to campus for 3 years, as you know I am so so so lazy to walk ma. Luckily I have a bunch of frens, pfe01 =)

Owh yea, almost forget my house should be have 4 person and a dog. She called Chanel. If you know me, then you will know I super scare of dog right. How to say, this is the first time I touch a dog, it's the first time I licked by a dog, it's the first time I let a dog touch on me. Honestly, my leg become no energy the very first time I see it. Hahaha, but after few times touching and licking by her, I have abit improvement, at least I wont squat down and have energy to walk ya. Praise me Praise me^^v However, I still need some time.

New environment. New life. It's really a challenging life for me to discover. Hope everything runs smoothly. And, one day I will love her!! Hopefully.


Gonna sleep now. Misssss and love you all =) Muacksssss <3<3<3

1 comments:

wen pey said...

yoyo^^now i only can leave a msg here.cant u feel how busy am i lately?hmm yeah u cant wake up at 10 ready if ur class is start at 10.so how? can u wake up without my "limited and not for sell alarm"?o.O anyway u will luv cyberjaya asap as well as Chanel:)

Project Alpha Video