Friday, June 5, 2009

31 May 2009. The day I leave Malacca, the day I move into Cyberia. Early morning daddy and mummy come Malacca to help me move things into my new house in Cyberia. It's really different with Malacca. Everything is provided in EP but in Cyberia, have no bed frame, no closet and no table. The master room in Cyberia is more smaller than my double-share-room in EP. Aduiiiii, I have to tell myself not to compare, NO NO compare~~~~ At that day, coincidence mummy found a senior who want to sell out her closet, bed frame and table. We move them from a block to another block, can you imagine, only both of us. Because of the closet, my hands and legs also get injured. There's a moment that I angry mummy, I don't understand why is she so insist and why should we so tire of moving it. I think almost 30 minutes I don't talk to her >< However, I have to thank her and I appreciate =) At least, i have settled down everything except the bed frame. Hope everything in Cyber runs smoothly. Now holiday-ing at hometown. It's a boring yet peaceful life, eat-sleep-drama life. Everyone, Good Luck for final result ya^^v

1 comments:

yekyen said...

i c ur comment in pey's blog jus know tat u got many things. only 1 year leh! after u studying 3++year in cyber then must call lorry cum 2 move & also call us help u ....haha

Project Alpha Video