Saturday, May 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for MAY babies!!!!!

A big "THANKS" for all my friends, PFE01 and also B-01-07 housemate. Thanks for all the wishes, all the presents, and all the celebrations. You all bring me all the surprises that I never expect. Surprises come one after another. The only celebration in Malacca, in front of the southern emeraldpark and at Dreambox. I don't know how long never celebrate with a cake, a birthday song and blow the candles and there are two cakes for me this year. I really appreciate it. THANK Henry for the birthday song. THANK friends who text and call me, especially my hometown friends. THANK the "couple" for the 智障duck and a box of sweets and snack. THANK JS for the helmet-摆设品. THANK PFE01 for the oranged-digital-watch. THANK housemate for the BARNEY. As the song sang by the BARNEY, WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY =) Lastly, THANK everyone for giving me such a memorable memories in Malacca.

I love you all, MUACKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comments:

wen pey said...

i luv u too :)
take care.

Project Alpha Video