Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today is 22nd April 2009, sunny day. LOL seem as writing a diary. Let me count count, hmmm 36 days to go, then I will be moved to Cyberjaya, a dead city instead (maybe not). Life is like that, everytime after we are used to a new situation and try to get to know everyone around us well, that's mean it's the time for us to pull ourselves out and start a something new. This is called LIFE. I don't know how to express my feeling here hahaha. How good if someone can read my mind by using a finger touching on my forehead. Or when I don't know what am I thinking, then I can use such way to know what I am thinking *confused*.


突然间想说.....


你你和你,只要你在我的世界逗留过,哪怕只是那短短的几分钟,对我都有一定的重要性,绝对不只是在我生命中的一个过客 =)


Always laugh like this, You Happy, I Happy. Hahaha =D

3 comments:

wen pey said...

“你你和你,只要你在我的世界逗留过,哪怕只是那短短的几分钟,对我都有一定的重要性,绝对不只是在我生命中的一个过客”

既然我那么重要,你记得要在我生日的时候,送很大很大份的礼物给我哦,但绝对不是外表而已,里面也要很大份。特别声明:我不要风油!

书韵 said...

哈哈哈哈 放心 绝对不会是风油 只是包得很大份的风油XD 我暂时只发现你最需要的是-它- 嘻嘻 =)

-ShuYun-

glicopoky said...

i am a new blogger,please visit my blog when u are free.谢谢支持

Project Alpha Video