Sunday, April 12, 2009

Having so many different feelings in this two weeks. Busy on selling things for business project, busy on all the assignments ( not yet touch at allT_T ). But, we still manage go out for high tea until late midnight. Yenling said I always reject to join you all for all the activities hahaha so I specially organize a high tea session for my lovely friends (actually for the purpose of getting back the bear watch too haha) =) I am glad to have all of you although I am not always joining you all ya. She also said, I don't know how to sinka with you all. Hahaha I do agree la, I prefer to be the listener, I enjoy the moment you all talking talking and talking in front of me^^v

LOL. He...found his love again. I think without love, he can't survive. I should not have worried about him when he broke up. As he said, his 桃花运 super good one. He made me feel that I am truly a failure. Why? Because after broke up with him until now, I am still single. But him, don't know date for how many times. Walauehh, speechless. Huh. Luckily, he is not the one I love anymore, if not how many times or how deep will my heart hurt. Anyway, hope he can last long with this gal. As his listener, I start to feel fed-up also. 、情圣啊情圣~~ :S


p/s : 又有谁能明白? 我明白 =)

0 comments:

Project Alpha Video