Monday, May 3, 2010

Surprise, I'm back =)
Nuffnang finally willing to pay me after I subscribed to it so many months ago. I'm so happy although it's just RM1.00, because it's very hard to earn this RM1.00. SueYin always told me : "Yeah~I get paid." I think now she approximately already earned RM15. Even Vancas who subscribe to Nuffnang later to me, but she already get paid too. I wonder, is my blog really that worse until Nuffnang doesn't willing to pay me T.T Since now Nuffnang pay me, then I am motivated again to update my blog more often.

SHOUTOUT : SYY, I GET PAID!!!!! XD



Back to study first =(


You know, I don't know why my study speed so slow one. People already finish study Macroeconomics. OSY can you pay more concentration, two and half more chapters only mah. What so hard?








0 comments:

Project Alpha Video