Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's my first post in year 2010. Normally people do like to summarize their previous year life, so allow me to follow the trend, so called appeal to common practice in critical thinking lesson.

Year 2008 can be divided into two part which is Malacca part and Cyberjaya part. Foundation was ended in the ending of May, and on 31st May - the last day I was in Malacca and also the first day I moved to Cyberjaya. It was like closing my Uni's chapter 1 and opened up a brand new chapter 2. Rewind back to the first day I enter mmu Malacca, I was like a blank-white-paper. I started to know some friends through orientation week, those friends actually was like hi-bye friends or we introduced to each other as "orientation friend". Strong-Bond-Friendship was actually built up between my coursemate, PFE group and currently called as BFE group, and of course my Malacca B-01-07 housemate. I was so glad that I have all of them, because of them I was no longer like a blank-white-paper, where I was like a colourful paper now haha \\(^_^)// Uni's chapter 1 - "I learnt about the importance of socialization".

The second part of year 2008 was happened in Cyberjaya where I started to have new housemates, new study enviroment. It was my Beta year, and I went through two semesters. Well, my result was okay and It was not the rewards due to my effort that had paid out. It was luck, ya just luck you know. And, I understand I won't be so lucky everytime, so.....O.S.Y, please don't be so lazy anymore!

Yea. I notice, as time goes by, the more clearly u looking into something. Again, I have to right to choose to be a positive thinker, so please negative thing don't come near me.

And, actually I am not lazy to update post. I got keep update about my life, but is in http://www.wretch.cc/blog/krislynosy haha. I just make it as an earning money blog, so do support when you are free owh yea^^v







0 comments:

Project Alpha Video