Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hahahahaha, guess what?? Someone's birthday falls on 6th of May. This is the second post I dedicated for you ehhhh (should be proud, shouldn't you) XD Errrr, it's hard for me to come true your wish. Okla, I exchange another wish for you, that is I present myself to you la, hmmm I mean mentally but not physically ya =p (I should be priceful than the Macbook,right?) Please say YES, if NO, I will get hurt T_T Here, I want to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! So fast you already turn to ** (shhhh...secret). Actually hor, I wish to present you a thing de, but seriously, it's really too costly, so I decide to present you its video. Hahaha. I trust it can make you happy, at least can reduce your unhappiness, because laugh is the BEST =)


Again, Sze Mun, Happy Birthday ya!!!!!!!
Gambatteh for final too ^^v


0 comments:

Project Alpha Video