Friday, October 30, 2009

Result of first semester was released on the day that we were going to celebrate our friends' birthday. The release of result did make all of us nervous and tension, because at the moment clicking into the result page was also the FACT that we have to face and accept, neither good or bad.

I got the result that was beyond my expectation. I was relieved at the moment but some of BFE members and also some friends were sad of their result. I know, I really know. I don't speak anything to persuade them, because I understand their feeling. But I actually hope to tell everyone of them, "don't fed-up ya as long as you have done your best, always trust that the fact would make you become tougher and take it as a process in our lives=) Do better in this semester!! "

1 comments:

wen pey said...

have a great one girl <3

Project Alpha Video